- Statutory Information
- KS2 Results 2018
- KS2 Results 2017
- PE and Sport Premium
- School Sport Premium Statement
- DfE School Performance Tables
- Pupil Premium Rationale
- Pupil Premium 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium 2017-2018
- SEN Information Report
- Our Ethos
- Our Vision
- Our Aims
- Latest Ofsted Report
- Home School Agreement
- Admissions Statement
Our aims were developed and agreed by pupils, staff, parents and Governors. They show our commitment to each and every child as we continually strive for the very best outcomes for all.
We aim for all of our pupils to:
- Enjoy school life.
- Be safe and healthy.
- Have high achievement.
- Be motivated independent learners in an engaging environment.
- Participate within communities at all levels.
- Gain broad, balanced, transferable skills.
- Behave appropriately at all times.
- Develop empathy and tolerance for others.
- Have high levels of self-esteem, and have respect for themselves and others.