Our aims were developed and agreed by pupils, staff, parents and Governors. They show our commitment to each and every child as we continually strive for the very best outcomes for all.
We aim for all of our pupils to:
- Enjoy school life.
- Be safe and healthy.
- Have high achievement.
- Be motivated independent learners in an engaging environment.
- Participate within communities at all levels.
- Gain broad, balanced, transferable skills.
- Behave appropriately at all times.
- Develop empathy and tolerance for others.
- Have high levels of self-esteem, and have respect for themselves and others.