- School Policies
- Senior Learning Mentor
- The Treehouse 2016
- Family Forum
- Term Dates
- Consent Forms
- Absence Request Form
- School trips & offsite activities
- Photography & use of images
- Cycling consent forms
- Lunch Shop
- Parent View
- Safeguarding Children
- UK Council for Child Internet Safety
- Keeping Children Safe
- E-Safety Advice Leaflet for Parents
- DfE Cyberbullying Advice
- Overarching Safeguarding Statement
- Child Protection Policy
- Safeguarding Hub
- Information Leaflets
- DfE Information - English grammar, punctuation & spelling test
- DfE- Special educational needs and disabilities guide for parents and carers
- Literacy Expectations
- Listening to your child read ? Guidance for parents
- Yr6 SATs information for parents
- Maths Handbook for Parents
- Physical education leaflet for parents
In order to support our vision, we need to build strong working partnerships with our whole school community. The biggest influence on any child is their parents and as such it is important to us that you know you are part of our school and part of a partnership needed to achieve our vision. We want you to have a voice and work with us and be involved with supporting your children.
As part of this, the school invites all parents to a regular Family Forum meeting in order to discuss plans and shape the future of our school.
Teas, coffee and biscuits are an integral part of the meeting and minutes with agreed actions will be published on the school website.
The meetings will take place on a variety of week days in order to enable as many parents to attend as possible, with one meeting at the start of the day (9.00am) and one at the end of the day (2.30pm).
Parents who can’t attend, but who wish to post questions or respond to matters arising in the minutes, will be able to email Mr John directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Forum Minutes
Copies of the minutes for Family Forum meetings will be available here for download (PDF) when they become available. The latest minutes can be downloaded by using the following links.
|Family Forum Minutes - 10 February 2017||Family Forum Minutes - 22 March 2017|
Family Forum Minutes - 16 May 2017
|Family Forum Minutes - 30 October 2017
|Next Meeting - Friday 8 December 9.00am and 2.30pm